phpOpenTracker Logo Contest
After two years in which I did not have the time to work on it, the development of phpOpenTracker is slowly commencing again. The first step to restart the development has been the migration from BerliOS to a Trac setup that is generously provided by Tobias Schlitt.
While setting up Trac it occured to me that I do not have a logo for phpOpenTracker. To get to such a logo I try something new: I ask you to participate in the phpOpenTracker Logo Contest.
Here are the rules for the contest:
- Submissions should be sent by mail to sb at sebastian-bergmann dot de. Sending just an URL is recommended. At least one PNG that can be used in the standard Trac template is required. Sending a design concept is appreciated.
- The design should convey the message of phpOpenTracker's flexibility. It must not exploit or offend anyone's sex, race or religion, be obscene or propagate violence.
- The logo shall be available in a free format (bitmap or vector) and eventually made available in source form, modifiable using Free Software (xcf, fig, etc.).
- The winning submitter must agree to put the logo under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 license and attach no other restrictions to the use of the logo. All submitters must declare that they do not infringe the rights of another party and that publishing their logos for the purpose of this contest is acceptable.
- The contest runs until April 22, 2007.