Seven Things - Tagged by Derick Rethans
I am not a friend of these Internet Memes and usually do not pass batons around etc. - but I guess I have no choice here, since Derick "tagged" me :)
Seven things you may not know about me:
- The first "foreign" language that I learned was Latin.
- The first programming language that I mastered was ARexx.
- The first Open Source project I contributed to was PHP.
- The first Open Source project I started was phpOpenTracker.
- I enjoy working on software that helps other developers build better software.
- I enjoy taking photographs.
- I enjoy good chocolate and good tea -- and I love to cook.
I then get to pass on the baton to:
- Garvin Hicking, who develops Serendipity and shares my passion for photography and TV shows.
- Stefan Priebsch, who is a great travel companion and one of of my two partners for the PHP Code Camp.
- Sebastian Nohn, whom I know since my Amiga days and who gave me the idea for phpUnderControl that I then passed on to Manuel Pichler.
- Manuel Pichler, who develops phpUnderControl and PHP_Depend.
- Greg Sherwood, who develops PHP_CodeSniffer.
- Tobias Schlitt, to make the list of blogging eZ Components developers more complete.
- Last, but not least: Raoul Painheimer, because he is awesome and elite :-)
These are the rules apparently:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.